COACHING AND PHILOSOPHY
I combine aspects of Life Coaching, Data Science, and Nature in my coaching framework to help tech professionals lead happier lives.
I believe that the foundation for sustained happiness and balance is:
FIND YOURSELF. BE YOURSELF.
In other words, discover your true nature (aka intuition, inner wisdom, true self) and create your new life from there.
I also believe that our true nature mimics the principles of Nature, which are innately life-supporting and energy-conserving. These principles of Nature include:
(source: Biomimicry Institute)
- optimize rather than maximize
- use only the energy you need
- run on information
- recycle all materials
- be resilient to disturbances
- reward cooperation
When we act from our true nature, we're directing our lives from a standpoint of self-expression and purpose, promoting happiness.
Here's how I visualize this:
Which of these does your life most resemble?
Am I a good candidate for coaching?
Are you currently experiencing any of the following?
- Your tech career is what you aimed for, but you're not happy
- Everyone else look content, so you feel like something is wrong with you
- Your career no longer feels sustainable or meaningful, but it feels too late to make changes
- You love your boss and team, but not "the system" and it feels too big to take on alone
- You've considered changing careers but stay because you don't know how you'd get by with lower pay
- You know what you don't want, but not what you do want
If you answered "YES" to any of these, you are a good candidate for coaching!
How can I live from my true nature within the confines of social norms and expectations?
Living from your true nature starts with baby steps. As you begin taking action you will quickly encounter the boundaries of social norms. Coaching helps you break through these boundaries via:
- inquiry tools that facilitate the releasing of your fears
- communication techniques for managing relationships during change
The reality is that as you shift toward living from your true nature, some relationships will fade out and new ones will fade in that are more in alignment with your path.
What type of changes might I experience in my day-to-day life?
- a shift in dynamics from grind to flow
- a greater sense of joy and freedom
- increased satisfaction in career, health, and relationships
- improved management of time, money, and energy
- expanded creativity and problem-solving ability